- 500 grams mixed Vegetables (such as zucchini, fennel, chicory)
- 500 grams ready to cook, skinless fish fillets (such as tuna, salmon, cod, monkfish, or wolffish)
- 300 grams ready to cook Shellfish (such as shrimp)
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 milliliters dry white wine
- 400 milliliters fish stock
- 600 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- fresh cracked peppers
Rinse the vegetables, clean or peel and cut into bite-size pieces.
Rinse the fish fillets, pat dry and cut into bite-size pieces.
Rinse the shellfish and pat dry.
Peel the garlic and rub the fondue pot with it. On the stove, heat the wine with the broth in a pot, add bay leaf, season with salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour into the fondue pot with a "sterno" warmer below to keep the liquid hot.
Cook the vegetables and fish in fondue baskets in the hot stock and serve.