Fat-free Berry Freeze Pops
ready in 3 h. 5 min.
- 1 cup Black currant juice (may substitute blueberry juice)
- 1 cup black currant (cleaned and rinsed; may substitute blueberries)
- ¾ cup fat-free, vanilla Yogurt
- 8 wooden Skewer (or craft sticks)
- 8 paper cups (150 g | 5 oz)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Yogurt
Set the cup in warm water for several seconds and slide paper cup off.
In a blender, combine juice, berries and yogurt. Pulse on high speed for 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth.
Evenly distribute the berry mixture in each of the 8 cups. Place a wooden stick in the middle of each cup and place them in the freezer on a flat surface. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until completely firm. Remove the cups before serve.