for 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground peppers
- ½ Cucumber (roughly chopped)
- 2 ½ cups tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 2 cups herb sheep milk cheese (cubed)
- ½ bunch scallions (chopped)
- Basil leaves (to garnish)
Make a dressing from the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper, checking the seasoning to taste.
Combine the cucumber, tomato, cheese, and spring onions in a mixing bowl. Toss well with the dressing and divide between plates.
Serve garnished with basil leaves.