Cocoa Bear Paws
- 125 grams sugar
- 150 grams softened butter
- 230 grams Pastry flour
- 125 grams Hazelnuts (ground)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Ground clove (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Ground cinnamon (about 1/2 teaspoon)
Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in flour, nuts, cocoa and spices. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Brush molds with butter. Press a thin layer of dough in the molds. Bake in a preheated 180°C (approximately 350°F) oven for about 15 minutes.
Remove molds from the oven. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Remove bear paws from the molds. Cool completely on wire rack.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar to serve.