- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 100 grams grated milk chocolate
- 250 grams ground Walnuts
- 80 grams ground white almonds
- 6 tablespoons Williams Christ pear brandy
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- 300 grams Milk chocolate couveture
- 60 whole Walnut halves (undamaged)
Melt the chocolate chips with the honey and ground walnuts over low heat. Stir evenly until mixed well. Remove from heat and stir in the brandy and ground almonds.
On aluminum foil, form the mixture into bars 2cm (approximately 3/4 inch) wide. Roll the bars in powdered sugar and wrap in parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator to set. When firm, cut the bars into 1.5cm (approximately 1/2 inch) long pieces.
Melt the milk chocolate in a double boiler. With a fork, dip the bars into the choclate to coat, and place on a wire rack to set. Just before the chocolate coating is firm, press half a walnut into the center of each chocolate. Coat the walnuts in caramel if desired.