Chocolate Fondue with Fruits, Cookies and Cakes
- For the chocolate
- 200 grams Dark chocolate
- 100 grams Dark chocolate (70%)
- 100 milliliters Whipped cream
- 4 centiliters Orange liqueur
- 100 grams sugar
- 100 milliliters water
- For the fondue
- 3 Kiwi
- 200 grams dried Mangoes
- 200 grams dried Pineapple
- 100 grams Biscotti (Italian almond biscuits)
- 100 grams Butter-orange- Cookie
- 200 grams Pandorino (Italian cake)
- Wooden skewer
How healthy are the main ingredients?MangoWhipped creamsugarKiwi
Peel kiwis and cut into slices. Cut Pandorinos into wedges and place on skewers.
Decoratively arrange all dried fruit, cookies and cakes on a plate.
For the chocolate, coarsely chop chocolate, add cream to the fondue pot and melt at very low heat while stirring. Flavor with orange liqueur. In a saucepan, mix sugar and water over low heat to make a syrup. Boil down syrup by about 1/3 , let cool slightly and stir into chocolate slowly.
At the table, spear fruits, cookies and cakes with a skewer and dip into chocolate sauce.