Chocolate Coffee Truffles
- 120 milliliters Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons Coffee powder
- 250 grams dark Couverture
- 400 grams Milk chocolate couveture
- 4 tablespoons Orange liqueur
- 60 grams softened butter
- 45 Hollow milk chocolate spheres
Heat the cream then stir in the vanilla sugar and coffee powder. Chop the dark chocolate. Chop the milk chocolate, reserve 250 grams (approximately 9 ounces) and melt the remaining 150 grams (approximately 5 ounces) with the coffee cream, stirring. Let cool slightly then beat in the butter and orange liqueur.
Transfer to a piping bag with a plain tip and fill the chocolate truffle shells. Let cool overnight.
Melt the dark chocolate. Coat your palms in melted chocolate then roll the filled truffle shells between your hands. Place on wax paper. Once set, dip in melted milk chocolate with a chocolate fork. Let the chocolate set before serving.