Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- 150 grams Dark couverture chocolate
- 250 grams Milk chocolate couveture
- 100 grams Coconut oil
- 500 milliliters Whipped cream (at least 30% fat content)
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla sugar
- 150 grams Shortbread
- cocoa powder (for dusting)
Line the cake mold with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Coarsely chop the dark and milk chocolate. Combine the chopped chocolate, coconut oil, vanilla sugar and heavy cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat until the chocolate has melted and the sugar has dissolved. Pour into the prepared cake mold and allow to cool slightly.
Insert the shortbread cookies vertically into the chocolate mixture and refrigerate overnight. Carefully remove from the cake mold and dust with powdered sugar. Slice using a hot knife and serve.