Chicken and Veg in Foil Parcels
ready in 1 hr 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- aluminum foil (4 pieces approx. 30 x 40 cm)
- 2 ½ cups potatoes (sliced)
- 4 cups Chicken breasts (sliced)
- 2 ⅔ cups Broccoli (cut into individual florets)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 ½ cups Mushrooms (halved)
- 1 tin tomatoes (approx. 450 ml)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1.333 cups Yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Chives
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Heat the oven to 200°C (180°C in a fan oven), 400°F, gas 6.
Brush some oil onto the shiny side of the foil. Place the potatoes in the middle of the foil and add a little salt.
Place the chicken, broccoli, tomatoes and mushrooms on top and season with salt and ground black pepper.
Puree the tinned tomatoes with the oregano and some salt and ground black pepper. Pour over the chicken and vegetables and close the foil tightly. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Mix together the yogurt, chives and lemon juice, season with salt and ground black pepper and serve together with the chicken and vegetable parcels.