- 50 grams Dark chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 50 grams butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams sugar
- 25 grams Walnut (chopped or ground, to taste)
- 50 grams Pastry flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Apple jelly
- chopped almonds
- chopped Pistachio
- 300 milliliters Vanilla ice cream (prepared)
- Vanilla bean (for garnish)
- 4 Baking rings (8-10 cm or 3 1/2 inches in diameter)
- butter (for greasing)
- Pastry flour (for dusting)
Grease 4 small baking rings or mini ramekins with butter and dust with flour. Preheat the oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Separate eggs. Beat egg whites with 2 tablespoons sugar until stiff. Beat yolks with remaining sugar until fluffy. Fold melted chocolate into yolks. Combine flour, baking powder and cocoa and fold into yolk mixture, then Carefully fold in whites. Pour batter into prepared ramekins and bake for about 20 minutes. Remove, let cool slightly, then gently release from ramekins and let cool completely.
Brush brownies with apple jelly and roll in chopped almonds and pistachios. Place on dessert plates and add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Garnish with vanilla pods and serve immediately.