- 125 grams softened butter
- 125 grams cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Pastry flour
- 1 packet Baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat)
- 100 grams Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- softened butter (for the pan)
- 200 grams Whipped cream
- 20 Amarena cherry (or blueberries)
- 2 Tbsps Amarena liqueur (or black cherry syrup or raspberry syrup)
- Pastry flour (for dusting)
- Madeleine (or mini-box molds)
Clean, rinse and dry blueberries. Whisk butter with sugar until creamy, add eggs, flour, salt, baking powder and yogurt. Mix everything briefly. Coat blueberries with flour lightly and fold into batter. Butter madeleine baking pan and spread batter in the wells. Bake in preheated oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) for about 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool slightly, transfer cookies onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Whip cream, add liqueur and fill cream into a piping bag with a star. Garnish madeleines with cream decoratively and top each with Amarena cherry. Serve.