- Couverture 60 grams each white and dark (approximately 2 ounces)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg yolks
- 250 grams softened Butter
- 150 grams Sugar
- Vanilla beans
- 1 pinch Salt
- Pastry flour (200 grams) (approximately 7 ounces)
- Cornstarch (200 grams) (approximately 7 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
Finely chop the chocolate, separately, and refrigerate.
Beat the egg, egg yolks, butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in the vanilla bean seeds, salt, flour and cornstarch. Divide the dough in half. Mix the cocoa powder and dark chocolate into 1 portion and the white chocolate into the other half.
Transfer the dough to separate pastry bags fitted with medium plain tips. Pipe into lattices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven (200°C) (approximately 400°F) for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.