Baked Salmon in Foil
8,8 / 10
ready in 55 min.
- 1.333 cups cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 scallions (cut into rings)
- 1.333 cups Feta (crumbled)
- 3 Tbsps pitted black olives (chopped)
- 2 Tbsps Caper
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 21 ozs Salmon fillet (skinned, ready to cook)
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 6 Tbsps olive oil
How healthy are the main ingredients?Fetatomatoolive oilthymegarlic clove
Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C in a fan oven), 400°F, gas 6 and grease 4 pieces of aluminium foil
Mix together the tomatoes, spring onions, feta, olives, capers and garlic.
Cut the fish in to 8 equal portions and place two pieces on each piece of foil. Divide the vegetable-cheese mixture between the fish parcels, top with the thyme, season with salt and ground black pepper, drizzle with some oil and close the foil. Place on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 min.
Remove from the oven, open the foil and server immediately.