Asian Noodle Soup with Seafood
- 150 grams Snow peas
- 4 pieces Surimi
- 250 grams fish fillets (diced, such as turbot, halibut, haddock)
- 200 grams mini Squid tentacle (ready to cook)
- 1 stalk Leeks (white parts)
- 150 grams Udon Noodle
- 1 liter Dashi (from a jar)
- 100 milliliters bright soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet Rice wine (Mirin)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Rinse and trim snow peas, blanch for 3 minutes in boiling salted water, drain. Cut surimi into smaller pieces. Rinse leek and cut into small pieces.
Cook noodles in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Heat up dashi and add fish and squid, simmer for about 4 minutes.
Whisk soy sauce with mirin and sugar, bring to a boil in a small saucepan, add to fish and remove from heat. Add noodles, surimi, leek and snow peas, heat through. Pour soup into four large soup bowls and serve.