7 Healthy Breakfasts
By EAT SMARTER
Updated on 27. Dec. 2018
- Sprouts muesli with banana and melon
- These scrambled eggs are accented with bold Asian flavors for a healthy and filling breakfast.
- Exotic fruit plate with grapefruit yogurt
- Transport yourself to a tropical island with a breakfast filled with exotic fruits.
- Millet Omelet with nectarines
- High in many beneficial nutrients, millet is a great way to start your day.
- Soy elderberry mix with mineral water
- The elderberries in this refreshing drink will pump up your immune system, getting you ready for anything your day has in store.
- Fruity Muesli
- The perfect mix of juicy and crunchy, this breakfast is just what you are craving.
- Cashew Spelt Crunchy with yogurt and strawberries
- This quick granola makes for a super start to any day of the week.
- Oatmeal Breakfast with fruit and cream cheese
- This fiber filled breakfast will fuel you until lunchtime!