Winter Cabbage Salad13
Winter Cabbage Salad
for 4 servings
- 1 medium Red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 tart Apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 1 ½ cups blanched Hazelnuts (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Hazelnut oil
Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and cook the cabbage for 2 minutes. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
Stir the vinegar and oil together and season with salt and pepper.
Mix the cabbage and apple with the dressing and serve with hazelnuts sprinkled on top.