Fish Patty Burger Buns12
Fish Patty Burger Buns
1 hr 15 min.
for 4 servings
- 1 Red onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Caper (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Tuna (tinned in own juice, drained)
- 2 tablespoons Quark
- 2 tablespoons Crème fraiche
- cayenne pepper
- lemon juice
- 4 sesame burger buns
- 4 tablespoons Remoulade
- 4 leaves Radicchio (roughly chopped)
- 1 bunch Arugula (roughly chopped)
Mix together the onion, capers, tuna, quark and crème fraîche and season with salt, cayenne pepper and a dash of lemon juice. Mix to form and pliable mixture, then cover and chill for around 1 hour.
Remove from the fridge and shape into four burgers.
Cut the burger buns in half and toast the inside. Spread the bottom of each bun with remoulade and place some radicchio and rocket on top. Add the tuna burgers, place the lids on top and serve.