Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 400 grams Brussels sprouts
- 150 grams Shelled pistachio (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil (bright)
- 1 tablespoon light Soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- freshly ground Pepper
Rinse brussels sprouts, remove stalk and peel off individual leaves. Blanch brussel sprout leaves in a pot of salt water for 2-3 minutes, drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Toast pistachios in a dry skillet, add brussel sprouts and fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and place pistachios and brussel sprouts in a bowl and season to taste with oil, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper. Serve while warm.