Bitter Salad Leaves with Blue Cheese7
Bitter Salad Leaves with Blue Cheese
for 4 servings
- 1 head Radicchio (leaves torn)
- Corn salad (lamb's lettuce)
- 1 Red onion (finely diced)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- freshly ground Black pepper
- 1 ⅔ cups Gorgonzola
- 1 ½ cups green Grape (peeled)
Mix the salad leaves and red onion in a bowl.
Mix together the oil, vinegar and mustard and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add to the salad leaves and onion and toss to combine.
Put onto serving plates and crumble over the cheese.
Halve some of the grapes and leave some whole. Scatter over the salad.
For the croutons: heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the bread cubes until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.